Sunday, August 16, 2009

e.l.f. cosmetics shows me some love!

e.l.f. cosmetic features NYC Body Art on their blog!
The Emperor's New Clothes
Friday, August 14, 2009

This past year, if you've seen someone done up with from head to toe in body paint on TV or at a promo event of any kind, it's likely been the magic of NYC Body Art's Robyn Thompson. She's worked with many different groups throughout the city, notably the Tyra Banks Show, and the Flight of the Concords, gracing them with her truly beautiful body art creations. So if you find yourself looking to have your pregnant belly accentuated by symbols of love and serenity before giving birth, or perhaps to debut the very first garment-less fashions in your fall collection check out www.nycbodyart.com.






Thanks! I've gotten some e.l.f. cosmetics to play with. I've got plans for a back piece that I want to do. I'm looking for a very fair female model with no tattoos on her back. If you're in the NYC are and interested, hit me back!

e.l.f. cosmetics are cool because they don't test on animals, support PETA and their products aren't made from actual elves!

No comments:

Post a Comment