Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Full Back Sephiroth Tattoo


Full Back Sephiroth Tattoo

The BBPS is to gaming tattoos what Kotaku is to gaming cakes. Our friend, the charming Dan Zucarelli, never fails to turn up some new piece of video game related tattoo-ery. This time he's managed to find not just a sleeve or a single Tri-Force, but entire back tattoo dedicated to the One-Winged Angel himself, Sephiroth. Pretty impressive and I really like the style, but for myself (even though I'm covered in tattoos) I still haven't found the video game tattoo that I would like having actually adorning my body. It would have to be something subtle... like maybe those wrist chain tattoos on your character in BioShock. Hmmmm...

source : http://gaygamer.net/2007/08/full_back_sephiroth_tattoo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment